TERMS OF SALE
1% 10 days, Net 30 days (no cash discount on freight or other special charges). A service charge of 1.5% per month will be added to past due accounts. All prices subject to change without notice. Any billing disputes must be made upon receipt of invoice. No deductions will be allowed without proper documentation.
F.O.B plant of manufacture, with full freight allowed using our preferred carriers on 3,000 lbs. or more. Stock and special print merchandise may be combined to make weight for freight allowance. BagcraftPapercon will not pay lumper or sort and segregating fees unless approved in advance. Any other logistical requirements will be at the customer’s expense.
BagcraftPapercon will provide a freight pick-up allowance from our pick-up location(s) for F.O.B. delivered (destination) priced orders only. Please direct requests for pick-up allowances to your Customer Service Specialist and provide the following information:
- Ship to destination
- Typical order sample including – products and quantities
The pick-up allowance will be based on BagcraftPapercon’s total shipping weight for the order and destination. Pick-up at Chicago, Illinois; Baxter Springs, Kansas; Ft. Madison, Iowa; Atlanta, Georgia or Los Angeles, California. Pick-up allowances do not apply to F.O.B. BagcraftPapercon Plant pricing agreements.
RETURN GOODS POLICY
How to request a return
- To return goods, contact your Customer Service Specialist for a Returned Goods number (RG).
- The RG number is valid for 30 days after it has been issued. No returns will be accepted if the RG number has expired. Your Customer Service Specialist will coordinate the shipping of returned products using our preferred carriers.
Please provide your Customer Service Specialist with the following information:
- Reason why you wish to return product(s).
- Quantity and item number.
- The purchase order number the product was ordered on.
Goods will be accepted for return the following reasons:
- Incorrect items were shipped (miss pick or shipping error).
- Non-conforming items were shipped (damaged or defective products).
- Claims must be filed within 5 working days of original delivery.
- Customer Accommodation (see conditions for Customer Accommodation Returns below).
Customer Accommodation Returns will be accepted if the following conditions are met:
Credit will be allowed on return of stock products if.
- The product being returned was purchased no longer than 6 months prior to the request for return and will not create an overstocked inventory for BagcraftPapercon.
- The customer agrees to pay the freight costs to return the product to BagcraftPapercon.
- The customer agrees to pay the original freight costs BagcraftPapercon incurred to deliver the product.
- The customer agrees to pay a 20% re-stocking charge.
- Returns are for current stock items only, discontinued, custom (non-stock) and proprietary items cannot be returned.
CUSTOM-MADE PRODUCT(S) POLICY
BagcraftPapercon will not accept returns or claims for non-conforming custom-made products or special ordered materials that are more than 6 months old.
ARTWORK & PLATES
Artwork preparation and plates will be charged at cost for all new and revised designs. BagcraftPapercon will store artwork without charge. Inactive artwork will be stored for 2 years.